specially converted Lynx helicopter
If you fancy something completely unusual why not arrange to stay in our specially converted Lynx helicopter for the night – every child’s dream.
- Sorry we do not accept pets in our helicopter
- All Accommodation is Non Smoking
- All bunks are custom made beds – Please bring your own sleeping bags / quilts, pillows and bed linen
X-ray Zulu 676 – Sleeps up to 4
Our 1982 Westland Lynx XZ676 has been professionally transformed into overnight accommodation. It’s snazzy interior includes sleeping for up to 4 people (2 adults & 2 children) a kitchen sink, mini fridge and microwave, plinth heater, LED TV and fancy LED lighting to compliment it. Use of the nearby on-site toilet and shower block is included.
Key Features & Facilities
- Custom made low down double ‘bunk’ sleeping up to two people in the tail of the helicopter
- Twin pull out bunk in the living area sleeping up to 2
- LED flat screen TV
- Kitchen area with small sink, hot and cold water, mini fridge and microwave
- Plinth heater and roof ventilation
- Garden table and chairs
- Parking space